The air fryer has undergone a lot of development in recent years as a result of its popularity. But, as we all know, anything good eventually breeds suspicion. Air fryers are great for cooking without using any oil or fats.
You can think of your air fryer as a miniature version of an old convection oven. An air fryer cooks food without using much fat, instead of relying on hot air to crisp it up and enhance the flavor. Air fryers not only aid in the preparation of your meal but also cook it 25% faster than a conventional oven. You only spray or add a little oil to your food instead of deep-frying it, ensuring that your health is not jeopardized.
The food and aroma of nutritious food are some of the most difficult facets of maintaining a healthier lifestyle. You do not need to be concerned about this problem, however, because we have a solution. An air fryer is a device that allows you to enjoy your favorite crispy fried foods without the use of oil. You do not need to be concerned about this problem, however, because we have a solution. An air fryer is a device that allows you to eat crispy fried foods without dipping them in oils or fats.
One more good news comes with an air fryer is that you can also enjoy some delicious Indian dishes. Today we are going to look at some of the Indian recipes you can try making using an Air fryer. If you are an Indian food lover then you must read this article carefully.
To truly comprehend everything, we must first discuss the basics. To begin, you must first understand what an air fryer is. In recent years, air fryers have become increasingly popular. An air fryer works in the same way as a small convection oven. It’s a better choice than deep-fat frying.
Unlike a regular oven, a convection oven has a second heating system that both produces and circulates heat. This reduces cooking time, enhances flavor, and ensures that the food is prepared uniformly. In an air fryer, the heating element is normally located on the inside of the hood, with a fan immediately above it.
This fan assists in the distribution of heat to the cooking surface, allowing it to cook more efficiently than in a typical oven. While an air fryer uses less oil, it still produces crispy results and guarantees even cooking. These devices are beneficial to your health and can be used to make chips or other fried foods. The Maillard effect is a chemical reaction that occurs when some foods are cooked. While an air fryer uses so little gasoline, it still produces crispy and delicious food.
Click to check the price of the best Air fryer
Aloo gobi is one of the most loved food items in India and it is cooked and eaten to a large extent. It is a simple everyday home-cooked meal in most Indian households. Let’s have a look at the steps required to prepare Aloo Gobi using an air fryer.
- The first thing that you are required to do is take the potatoes and start chopping them into small cubes. Also, take cauliflower and start chopping it into small florets.
- Take onions and tomatoes and chop them too as they will be required for stir-frying. However, onions and tomatoes are added as per preference you can also skip them.
- Take a large bowl that can hold all the vegetables that you have chopped.
- Now take the spices including garlic powder, turmeric, red chili powder, coriander, garlic powder, ground cumin, and salt. You can also go with minced garlic instead of garlic powder if you prefer to.
- Make sure the cauliflower florets and potato cubes evenly until they are coated with the spices.
- Now the main step is transferring the spiced cauliflower and potatoes to the air fryer and evenly spreading them into single layers. At 380 degrees F let it air-fry for around 12-15 minutes until you see that the desired crispiness is reached.
- Once you are completed with stir-frying your recipe you need to transfer it into a bowl.
- You can try adding lime juice over the recipe and also add a little bit of salt or other spices as per your requirements.
- Your recipe is now ready and you can enjoy it with roti, naan, or rice.
You can simply prepare this crispy bread roll in 4 steps.
- The first step involves boiling the potatoes. You can make use of an instant pot for this. You can also use any electric stovetop or a pressure cooker if you want the boiling process to be quick.
- After the boiling is done we need to prepare the stuffing by mashing the potatoes and after you have mashed them you need to saute them in oil and also include cumin along with spice powder as per your preferences. Use an instant pot to saute
- To flatten the bread slices use a rolling pin. Serve and uniformly distribute the potato stuffing. Roll the bread in a long cylindrical slice firmly. Properly seal them. The method is repeated with the remaining slices of bread.
- You need to preheat your air fryer for 5 minutes at the temperature setting of 400 degrees F and after the preheating is done it’s time to take the bread rolls and place them in an air frying basket. You need to let it air fried for at least 10 minutes at 400 degrees F.
Click to find out the best Indian air fryer recipe book
These are some of the Indian recipes that can be prepared using an air fryer. I hope you find this article useful.