When we talk about kitchen appliances and especially countertop kitchen appliances we cannot think of any other brand than KitchenAid as it is one of the best and the leading brand in the market offering every bit of what customers want.
This is the sole reason that they have very durable products and can last with you for a longer time compared to any other brand. You will get a variety of choices in KitchenAid as it comes with 15 different mixer types. These are the best stand mixers you will ever find and they also come with 14 different attachments that can help you with a lot of kitchen-related stuff.
Mixers are essential kitchen appliances because they allow us to prepare a wide range of foods and beverages. Every home almost certainly has a mixer, emphasizing why it is such an important gadget. Many companies make high-quality mixers that provide excellent results, but we’ll focus on one company today: KitchenAid. KitchenAid is a well-known company that is known for delivering high-quality, performance-oriented products. It’s commonly used in the industry, and clients enjoy the services it delivers. These mixers can easily last a long time with you.
In 1919, KitchenAid made its debut on the market. Since then, they’ve been with the clients. Customers have asked them to upgrade themselves daily. The KitchenAid H-5 Stand Mixer was the company’s first edition. An executive wife referred to this style as the best kitchen aid, and the label has since become one of the best lines of kitchen-related products. As we are all aware of the fact that these mixers are a little bit pricey which raises the question : how durable are these mixers and how long will they last?
Today, we’ll look at the durability of your stand mixer, as well as how long they’ll last. We’ll even look at the age of your KitchenAid mixer, as well as how to figure out how old your KitchenAid mixer is. If you own a KitchenAid mixer, you’ve always wondered how to figure out how old your mixer is. Don’t worry, I’ll walk you through the steps, and if you do them correctly, you’ll be able to calculate the exact age of your product.
Stand mixers are one essential part of any kitchen and they perform a lot of kitchen-related stuff that’s why they must be durable enough to last with you for a long time. They are pricey too and one won’t pay for it again and again.
When talking about KitchenAid stand mixers they come with a full warranty of 1 year. KitchenAid assures that their product can easily last for 2-5 years without even a single issue. However, if you take proper care of the products and maintain it regularly then 2-5 years is just an assurance, these mixers are so good that many customers reported that their KitchenAid stand mixers lasted 10-25+ years which is just amazing.
The KitchenAid mixers are very durable and they will surely last with you for around 205 years and if you take good care of them they will last more than 10 years too.
These mixers still come with a One full year warranty which is also known as a hassle-free replacement warranty. In this hassle-free replacement warranty, if your KitchenAid stand mixers have any issue or fail to work within a year of the purchase, KitchenAid will provide you with an identical or comparable model that won’t charge anything for you.
- It will provide delivery of the replacement for your KitchenAid stand mixer at your door.
- A return plan for the failed appliances,
- A one-year warranty on the substitute offering.
- Damage is done due to misuse.
- If the stand mixer breaks in a non-single-family home.
- If it breaks due to usage of non-approved KitchenAid products.
- For a stand blender run outside the purchasing country, replacement parts or work are needed.
Knowing the age of your KitchenAid mixer will support you in several ways. You’ll be able to see whether it needs to be replaced or whether it only needs to be serviced. Here are a few quick steps to help you work out how vintage your KitchenAid mixer is.
The first thing you can do is open your phone’s or computer’s browser. Following that, you could go to the KitchenAid website, which is KitcehnAid.com. You must first locate the red browser bar portion at the top of the screen, after which you must select the help tab. After selecting the "help" button, a menu will appear. Choose the "contact us" tab from the menu.
Once you’ve finished this, you’ll need to pick the subject matter from the drop-down menu. You’ll see it on the page’s lower left-hand line. The first subject line on this page is "Kitchen Electrics/Countertop Appliances." You must click on this topic until you have identified it.
Following that, you must choose the “Product or Product Category” option. On the drop-down menu, pick the stand mixer.
You’ll see a box that says Model number; fill in the model number of your mixer in this box. You will find the model number on the bottom of the KitchenAid mixer or in the instruction manual if you don’t know what it is. Everything you have to do is look for your mixer’s specifications.
Once you’ve identified and entered the model number, a screen will prompt you for the mixer’s serial number. Either on the base of your mixer or in the instruction manual, you’ll see the serial number next to the model number.
In the comment box, write your query, mentioning that you’d like to know the mixer’s production date, as well as the details, were given. You must also provide your email address for them to respond to your comment by email. When you’ve finished filling out all of the fields, press the Send button. A KitchenAid representative will contact you shortly with the correct mixer’s age.
- It is very important to read the user manual before using the product. One should always follow all the instructions in the manual and not do anything that is prohibited. This way you can increase the durability of the product.
- Always ensure that once you are done using the mixer you must clean it before putting it back. To clean the mixer properly you can see the instructions on the manual.
- If you are going to use attachments only go for those attachments that are approved by KitchenAid. You are going to get a lot of attachments with your KitchenAid mixers so you should not use any other attachment as in case it damages the mixer the warranty won’t cover it up.
- Make sure that you start the mixer at a low speed and then increase it. If you start at a very high speed it can damage the motor and gears.
- One must always use the mixer as little as possible. Try reducing the mixing time. Let the mixer rest for some time if you are mixing too much. One should never let the mixer overheat.
- They need grease to step over one another to function efficiently. This grease becomes messy and useless over time. At least once a year have your stand mixer re-greased.
A KitchenAid mixer is very robust and functional, but you may need to fix or upgrade any of the parts at some stage. The safest course of action is to repair the defective item.
The query now is whether these parts for the old KitchenAid mixer are still available on the market. The reason is that you can quickly locate them. You will find these repair parts for both the interior and exterior of your home on the internet at:
You should even look for them at the neighborhood appliance repair store. They may be able to supply you with these pieces, or they may be able to contact the manufacturer on your behalf.
You can buy a new KitchenAid stand mixer here, click to check the price
KitchenAid mixers are extremely robust and flexible, but it is important to keep track of the age of your mixer. You’ll be able to see when it has to be serviced as a result of this.
Today, we looked at the durability of your stand mixers and how long they would work, as well as some simple measures for determining the age of your KitchenAid mixer. I hope you found this post to be both insightful and helpful.