Prepare your potatoes
To get the best results from grilling, it’s important to choose the right potato. Choose a firm potato such as Russet or Yukon Gold. Avoid waxy varieties such as Red Bliss because they tend to fall apart during grilling. Cut the potatoes into uniform pieces about 1/2 inch thick. Grill the potatoes Place the cut side down on a hot grill grate. Grill until golden brown, 3 to 5 minutes per side. Flip the potatoes and continue grilling until tender, another 3 to 5 minutes per batch. Remove the potatoes from the grill and let cool slightly. Serve immediately.
Cover and grill, flip, and repeat grill time
Grilling is a great way to get rid of the extra moisture from potatoes. It’s important to remember that grilling does not dry out the potato. Grilled potatoes tend to be slightly drier than boiled potatoes but still moist enough to eat. To grill potatoes, place them directly on the grill grate. Turn them occasionally until they’re cooked through and tender. This usually takes about 15 minutes per side.
Grilled French Fry Recipes You Will Love
French fries are a staple of any restaurant menu. But did you know that you can make homemade french fries at home? In this article we’ll explain you how to make delicious homemade french fries.
1. Grilled French Fries
Grilling is a great way to get crispy, crunchy, and flavorful fries. This recipe uses potatoes cut into strips and grilled until golden brown. Ingredients: 2 pounds russet potatoes cut into 1/4 inch thick slices
2. Grilled French Fries With Spicy Ketchup
1. Ingredients: 3 tablespoons olive oil 1 tablespoon garlic powder
3. Grilled Fries In A Pan
2. Ingredients: 4 cups flour
4. Grilled Foil Packet Loaded Cheese Fries
3. Grilled Fries in a pan Ingredients:
5. Grilled Potato Rounds
4. Grilled Foil packet loaded cheese fries 1. Take a foil packet and open it. Put 1 slice of cheese inside the packet. Close the packet and put it into the oven for 5 minutes. Open the packet and remove the cheese from the oven. Put the cheese back into the packet and reclose it. Heat the packet in the oven again for another 5 minutes. Remove the packet from the oven and serve.
Do You Season Fries Before Or After Grilling?
Seasoning fries before grilling is better because the seasoning will stick to the fries after grilling.
Can You Cook French Fries On A Griddle?
Yes, you can cook french fries on a griddle. But if you want crispy fries, you should cook them on a nonstick surface.
Can I Put Frozen French Fries On The Grill?
No, you cannot put frozen french fries on grill. It will burn easily. How To Make Crispy Fried Potatoes?
Can I Use Aluminum Foil For Fries?
Yes, you can use aluminum foil for fries. But, if you are using aluminum foil for fries, you need to remove the aluminum foil after frying. Otherwise, the aluminum foil will stick to the fries and will not get crispy. Fried Potato Recipe | How To Fry Potatoes