Ubud center area free pick-up included
Inclusive 1x dinner, 1x breakfast, all cooking class inclusion, 1 night stay with family
Covert Price to Your Currency
What You Can Expect
Want to experience the local life in the country side? We create a great package for everyone of you who like to stay in the village. Stay together with a family in the village and join us for a cooking class during day time or night time for dinner.
Experience the authentique of Balinese culture! Immerse yourself in the village life and learn more about the Balinese lifestyle and cuisine. Become a part from the family, because you will stay in the family complex that establishes a simple comfort and stay among the family.
Learn more Balinese lifestyle, traditions, local cuisine and mingle with them in the family. By staying with us in the homestay program, they blend into the everyday lives of the people of the village. In the right season, you can participate with the people of the town planting rice, harvesting and doing something of their daily life in the village
Here in the village, you can participate with the local community, work in our traditional environment or simply enjoy Nature’s way of defining the good life.
We are unique and will give you an experience of village life and immerse yourself in true Balinese culture and way of life. Being among the family in the village share the laugh, hard and also have fun with the local people of the village in their original surroundings.
Experience all this, and more, when you fully immerse yourself in the Bali Homestay Program. Why succumb to another non-depth tour program that offers less experience? Our program gives you a unique opportunity that you will never experience in urban Bali. Help the people of the village while on holiday in Bali and learn more about Balinese culture and its heritage.
- Stay a night with family
- Inclusive 1x breakfast and 1x dinner
- 6.5-hour Experience from market tour, farm tour and hands-on cooking
- Enjoy the Balinese dinner at our cooking school in the night
- Fully hands-on cooking experience
- A visit to local farmer market
- Farm tour to see the live sample of spices use and tropical vegetation for cooking and medecine
- Learn to prepare delicious basic spices in Balinese food and how to use it
- Discover Balinese cooking methods with an expert chef
- Free recipe book and our design apron to take home
- All the food you cook is yours (you can take to the hotel)
- Coming soon! a link to our Balinese cooking blog for more Balinese and Indonesian recipe ideas
We open everyday (7 days a week)
- 7:30 am to 14:00 pm (Morning Class, with market visit)
- 12:30 pm to 6:00 pm (Afternoon Class, NO market visit)
Select 4 Dishes (for dinner)
- Pesan Be Pasih (fish dumpling)
- Tum Ayam (chicken dumpling)
- Be Pindang Mebase Tomat (salted cooked fish with tomato sauce)
- Sate Lilit Ayam (traditional chicken kebab)
- Sate Lilit Babi (traditional pork kebab)
- Sate Manis (sweet kebab with pieces pork meat)
- Sate Serapah (chicken satay with liver sauce)
- Lawar Celeng (mixed vegetable and pork)
- Timbungan (pork bone soup)
- Gerang Asem Bali (chicken bone soup)
- Nasi Goreng (Balinese fried rice)
- Bebek Megoreng (fried duck with sambal)
- Lawar Be Siap (mix vegetable with chicken)
- Lawar Kalungah (young coconut sambal)
- Jukut Undis (black peas soup)
- Ayam Pelalah (Balinese shreded chicken)
- Ayam Panggang Sere Tabia (grilled chicken with chili sauce)
- Be Tutu Ayam (slow cooked chicken)
- Babi Kecap (pork in sweet soy sauce)
- Jukut Nangka (young coconut soup)
- Jukut Ares (young banana trunk soup)
- Jukut Pusuh Biu (soup of heart banana)
- Jukut Paku Mekalas (wild fern curry)
- Pesan Wong (mushroom dumpling)
- Babi Genyol (slow cooked pork)
Select 1 Sambal
- Sambal Matah (fresh shallot and chili sambal)
- Sambal Ulek (tomato and chili sambal)
- Sambal Mbe Goreng (deep fried shallot and chili sambal)
Select 1 Dessert
- Godoh Biu (fried banana with coconut)
- Biu Lalung (boiled banana coated with flour)
- Bubuh Sumsum (flour poridge with palm sugar)
- Kolak Pisang (sweet stewed banana)
- Kue Dadar Gulung (roll cake fill with coconut and palm sugar)
- Sumping Waluh (sweet flour and pamkin dumpling)
- Free round-trip transfer : from Ubud center area
- All cooking ingredients and the food your cook
- Free recipe booklet and our design apron
- Local market visit
- Organic farm tour
- 6 dishes and 1 dessert
- 1 Bottle of mineral water
- Special menu request (at extra charge)
- Additional drinks
- Transfer outside Ubud center (at extra charge)
- Free pick up service included ONLY for: Ubud center area.
- If your hotel is located in: Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua and Sanur select the cost accordingly in the time booking.
- Otherwise, please meet up at Ubud Tourist Infomation Center meeting point – 7:30 am
- Confirmation of availability will be received within 24 hours. Once confirmed, please present your booking receipt
- Deposit of US $10 per person is require for confirmation. PAY DEPOSIT HERE
- Cancellation at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- Cancellation between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- Cancellation within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.